Spectracide 1 Gal. Ready To Use Trigger Spray Weed & Grass Killer
SPECTRACIDE WEED & GRASS KILLER TRIGGER SPRAY 1 GAL HG-96017
- KILLS WEEDS AND GRASSES: Use on driveways and walkways, and around fences, trees, flower beds, shrubs and other listed areas.
- KILLS THE ROOT: Visible results as fast as 3 hours — replant new flowers, trees and shrubs the same weekend.
- RAINFAST: Rainfall or watering 15 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- READY TO USE: Spray to completely cover the leaves of the target vegetation.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back — see product label for details.
5 In Stock
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line – unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer2 is a non-selective weed and grass killer that kills weeds and grasses. It’s formulated for spot treatment of weeds and grasses on patios, walkways and driveways; around flowers, shrubs and trees; and along fences and foundations. This formula is rainproof in 15 minutes — rainfall or watering after 15 minutes won’t wash away effectiveness. Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer2 kills down to the root and delivers visible results as fast as 3 hours. Plant new flowers, trees and shrubs in the treated area after just 1 day. For best results, apply this ready-to-use spray during warm, sunny weather when the temperature is over 60 degrees. Completely cover the leaves of the target vegetation. Protect desirable plants with a piece of plastic or cardboard — if desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, wash with water immediately. Do not mow, cut or otherwise disturb treated vegetation for at least 7 days following application. Do not use on or around edible feed or food crops.
|Manufacturer Part Number||