Markal liquid paint markers are ideal for use in automotive and other forms of transportation, construction, welding, and metal production and fabrication. These permanent or temporary liquid paint markers offer real paint in multiple tip sizes and colors, including a range of certified colors for nuclear and other corrosion resistant applications.
- Specially formulated paint resists running or spreading on wet or damp surfaces to leave permanent, highly-visible marks
- Xylene-free paint reduces user health risks and eliminates California Proposition 65, EPA HAPS and SARA 313 concerns in the U.S.A
- Low in V.O.C.’s and will not contribute to ground-level ozone
- Metal barrel and fiber tip provide durability for longer marking life
- Marking range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
|Manufacturer Part Number