8 Piece Milwaukee Shockwave 3/4″ Drive SAE Impact Socket Set 49-66-7019
8 PC 3/4DR SAE MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE IMPACT SOCKET SET 49-66-7019
- Optimized for use with 3/4″ drive impact wrenches and adapters
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Kit includes 8 Standard Metric Sockets. The following sizes are included: 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 35, 36, 38
- Impact resistant case with nestability for easy stacking and storage
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number Meets ASME Industry Standards
2 In Stock
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 3/4″” Drive 6 Point Socket Sets feature the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables you to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. These sockets are engineered with high strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding, and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. All MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards. These 3/4″” Drive 6 Point Socket Sets include either a customizable Socket Rail or an impact-resistant storage case.
There are no reviews yet.