Eye-eye turnbuckles are a three piece assembly that consists of eye end fittings and a turnbuckle body. The turnbuckle body is left hand threaded on one end and right hand threaded at the opposite end. Slack is removed from the rigging assembly and tension is adjusted by turning only the turnbuckle body, drawing both end fittings into the body simultaneously. The turnbuckle fittings are threaded opposite, also. Eye end fittings provide a secure point of attachment to other rigging hardware that can be opened such as jaw ends, clevises, and wire rope eyes.
• Hot dipped galvanized is a corrosion resistant, sacrificial protective layer of molten zinc applied to the surface of metal
• Medium carbon steel is fairly hard but workable with a carbon content level range of .23 to less than .50%
• 1045 grade steel is medium carbon steel with a carbon content of .43 to .50%
• 1045 carbon steel is hard but provides for a good balance of strength, and toughness
• Eye to eye turnbuckles, composed of two eye end fittings and a turnbuckle body, are used to apply tension for support or suspension and can be adjusted by simply turning the body in either direction
|Manufacturer Part Number