The Milwaukee 36 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to provide maximum productivity to the professional user. The 36 in. pipe wrench features an OVERBITE JAW design with a 5 in. capacity, giving users the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs provide maximum durability and tool life. The ergonomic handle form has been designed to provide maximum comfort and wont dig into users palms while the wrench is being used. The 36 in. aluminum pipe wrench features tough, hardened jaws providing increased grip and tooth durability. A tether-ready handle loop makes the aluminum pipe wrench perfect for the toughest of job sites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all aluminum pipe wrenches.
- Overbite Jaw: Largest Gripping Surface
- Dual Coil Springs: For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
- Ergonomic Handle Form: Designed for Maximum Comfort, Won’t Dig into the Palm
- Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design: For Easy Detachment from the Workpiece
- Through Hardened Jaws: Increased Durability and Grip
- Tether-Ready Handle Loop
|Dimensions||36 × 6 × 2.25 in|