2-1/2”x4” Jackson Nexgen Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet 9-13 Black
- 1 Jackson Safety HSL 100 Welding Helmets with NEXGEN 3-in-1 Digital Auto Darkening / Case; Black
- Digital controls feature variable shade 9 – 13 sensitivity and delay adjustments and 4 independent sensors are positioned to reduce the possibility of blockage
- Viewing field 3.8″ x 2.35″with built-in mag lens holder; Typical switching speed 1/15,000 (s); Amber view lens allows for enhanced clarity of the weld puddle
- This welder shield has Weld, Grind and Torch modes, auto-off function and a low battery alert (includes 2 solar replaceable lithium batteries)
- This welding hood meets ANSI Z87.1 – and CSA Compliant
1 In Stock
The Jackson Safety HSL 100 Welding Helmet with NEXGEN 3-in-1 Digital Auto Darkening Filter (ADF) includes all of welder’s favorite features, but with all digital controls. It gives welders the ability to be even more precise in controlling their settings and empowers them with one of the best ADFs on the market (with grind, weld and torch modes). The digital controls feature variable shade 9 – 13 sensitivity and delay adjustments and four independent sensors, positioned to reduce the possibility of blockage during the weld. The generous viewing field (3.8” x 2.35”) has a built-in mag lens holder and the amber lens give you enhanced clarity of the weld puddle. It comes with two replaceable solar lithium batteries and has an auto-off function and low battery alert. When you’ve got a job to do, you can trust the Jackson Safety HSL 100 Welding Helmet with NEXGEN ADF.