11″ Milwaukee Torque Locking Swivel Jaw C-Clamp
11″ MILWAUKEE TORQUE LOCKING SWIVEL JAW C-CLAMP 48-22-3521
- Faster setup and additional locking force compared to other locking tools
- Holds two pieces together or allows users to turn stuck items
- Screwdriver through-hole provides users with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Swivel jaw pad protects a piece from marring and gives users a good grip
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel construction gives users strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- Jaw has a maximum width of 3 in.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2 In Stock
The MILWAUKEE® 11-inch TORQUE LOCK™ Locking C-Clamp Swivel Jaws provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking clamp’s unique thumb screw provides users with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The c-clamp’s hardened jaws give users increased gripping power and they are made of forged alloy steel for maximum durability, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.