The MILWAUKEE® 10-inch TORQUE LOCK™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking pliers’ unique thumb screw provides users with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The pliers are made from forged alloy steel for maximum durability with hardened jaws for increased gripping power, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Faster setup and additional locking force compared to other locking tools.
- Screwdriver through-hole provides users with leverage for tightening the thumb screw.
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application.
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy.
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material.
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion.
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design.
- Durable, non-slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Maximum Jaw Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number|