The Milwaukee 10 in. TORQUE LOCK pliers’ feature MAXBITE design for 3X the gripping force. The curved jaw maximizes pressure points for a range of applications. The curved jaw locking pliers has an innovative thumb screw that provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. The curved jaw locking pliers with MAXBITE features hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability for toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all locking tools.
- Faster tool set up and more locking force than the competition.
- MAXBITE jaw design with 3X gripping force.
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for range of applications.
- Durable, non-slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance.
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion.
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design.
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy.
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Hardened jaws provide better grip force on jobsite material.
|Maximum Jaw Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number|