The Milwaukee 10 in. Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry giving users the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows users to achieve precise fits on hex bolts. The hex jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles for reaming pipe and punching as well as comfort grips, which will not peel or dig into the user’s hands during extended use on the jobsite. The slim-design head gives users great access in tight applications such as electrical boxes.
- Hex jaw design for best fit on hex bolts
- All-metal adjustment mechanism
- Reaming handles and head up to 1-1/2 in.
- Exposed metal handles for punching
- Slim head design for tight access
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Adjustment positions 22
- Jaw capacity up to 2 in. hex bolt
- Rust resistant
- Forged strength design
|Maximum Jaw Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number|