Johnson’s easy to use combination square gives you the accuracy and precision you need for every job. Its stainless steel blade has English graduations of 1/8″, 1/16″ and 1/32″ as well as metric graduations that are permanently stamped, so you’ll never worry about them fading or wearing. It features a durable acrylic vial, heavy-duty cast zinc head with a black, chip-resistant e-coating finish, and hardened screw-in scriber that won’t fall out so that this combo square can withstand even the roughest job site wear and tear. It was also designed with maximum accuracy in mind – its square head is CNC machined for greater accuracy, and the Auto-Lock blade assembly makes it easier to accurately line up your tool for use.
- COMBO SQUARE: The square head of this Johnson metal square ruler is CNC machined for enhanced precision. Its Auto-Lock blade assembly makes it easy to accurately align tools for usage. It gives the accuracy and precision needed for every job.
- STAINLESS BLADE: This combination square tool has a stainless steel blade with English and metric graduations of 1/8″; 1/16″; and 1/32″; as well as metric graduations that are permanently imprinted; so they will never fade or degrade.
- CAST ZINC HEAD: The durable acrylic vial; heavy-duty cast zinc head with a chip-resistant e-coating finish; and reinforced screw-in scriber that won’t fall out make this square withstand even the worst construction site usage.
- APPLICATIONS: The CNC-machined head of the measuring tool acts as a stop; ensuring layout lines are always square to the edges. This makes it an ideal machinist’s square; straightedge; adjustable try square; miter square; marking gauge; and depth gauge.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This silver 6’’ combination square measures 0.6 × 4.2 × 8.2 inches and weighs 0.6 ounces (22.68 g). This Johnson Level tool is designed and manufactured with precision in the United States.
|Inch / Metric|
|Manufacturer Part Number|