Proto 3/8″ Drive 29 Piece Metric Combination Socket Set
29 PC 3/8DR PROTO METRIC SOCKET COMBINATION SET 12PT
1 In Stock
- Extensions (2)
- Handles (1)
- Ratchets (1)
- Sockets (24)
- Universal Joints (1)
- Proto 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket Wrench Set, Metric, Drive Size 3/8 In., Std. Socket Point Styles Included 12, Deep Socket Point Styles Included 12, Flex Socket Point Styles Included None, Number of Pieces 29, Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering), Finish Chrome, Standards ASME B107.5M, ASME B107.500, AS954E S3.8.1 and AS 4283, Sockets Included 3/8 In. Dr 12 pt. std.: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm. 3/8 In. Dr 12 pt. Deep: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm