Milwaukee M18 Switch Tank Cordless Backpack Sprayer Kit W/Battery & Charger
MILWAUKEE M18 SWITCH TANK CORDLESS BACKPACK SPRAYER KIT W/BATTERY & CHARGER 2820-21PS
- Instant, Constant and Adjustable Pressure for Ultimate Control
- Up to 120 PSI & 25′ Spray Distance
- Run-time: Up to 12 tanks per charge with M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery
- Critical seals: Viton® for increased durability against chemicals
- Dual Diaphragm Pump: For Longer Pump Life
- Wide Mouth Opening and Strainer: For Easier, Debris Free Pouring
- Wide Straps for Comfort During Extended Duty Cycles
- Transport Handle for Convenient Transport and Storage
- Includes: M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base, SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly, Stainless Steel Wand, Adjustable Nozzle, Fan Nozzle, Angled Nozzle Adaptor, M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery, M18™/M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
Out of Stock Contact us for availability. Pricing subject to change.
M18™ SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer kit delivers the industry’s first interchangeable tank design with no manual pumping. Designed to meet the needs of professional landscape maintenance, the battery-powered backpack sprayer provides you with instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 120 PSI and a 25 ft spray distance. The 5-mode pressure adjustment knob adjusts the pressure between 20 – 120 PSI, giving you the capability to complete a wide range of applications. Our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery provides you with up to 12 tanks of spraying per charge. The 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly features a dual diaphragm pump for longer pump life and Viton® seals for increased durability against harsh chemicals. The sprayer tank has a wide mouth opening for easier pouring and a strainer that filters debris from getting into the tank. The backpack frame includes wide straps giving you added comfort during extended spraying applications and a handle for convenient transport and storage. The 4-Gallon Sprayer is made up of two components – the M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base and the SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly. The Powered Base includes the motor, battery compartment, and REDLINK™ electronics, while the interchangeable Tank Assembly includes the pump, hose, and wand. The isolated pump, hose, and wand design allows you to add on tank assemblies for different spraying applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination. It also provides you with the ability to replace the tank assembly at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing the entire sprayer.