Loctite 7649 Primer N Spray 4.5 oz
LOCTITE SF 7649 is a solvent-based activator for surface preparation that provides for low temperature curing.
LOCTITE® SF 7649 is designed to promote the curing speed of LOCTITE anaerobic adhesives and sealants without any significant loss of joint strength. It is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces and with large bond gaps. LOCTITE SF 7649 offers good performance at low cure temperatures, and is recommended when the application temperature is below 15°C.
- Increases cure speed on passive and inactive surfaces
- For large bond gaps
- For low-temperature curing (< 5°C)
2 In Stock
- Item – Primers, Activators, Accelerators and Removers Primer
- Type – Aerosol
- Container Size – Adhesives 4.5 oz.
- Dry Time – Primers, Activators, Accelerators and Removers 30 to 70 sec.
- Cured Color Family – Greens
- For Use on Adhesive Type – Anaerobic Adhesives
- Application – Speeds Cure For Threadlockers, Retaining Compounds And Pipe Sealants, Encures Cure On Inactive Metals
- Container Type – AdhesivesAerosol Can
- Item – Primer N 7649