Ironclad Heavy Utility Gloves
The Ironclad Heavy Utility glove is Ironclad’s most popular glove. It’s a long-wearing, tough utility glove with amazing tactile feel and dexterity. The abrasion protection is strengthened through Duraclad reinforcements that provide 8x more durability than normal synthetic leather. Duraclad is a proven technology that outlasts all other fabric/materials in gloves today. This material was developed to be the most durable material in the industry safety market. This glove is ideal for construction, material handling, demolition, search and rescue, landscaping, forestry, lumberyards, cable and wire work.
- REINFORCED PALM – Duraclad reinforced saddle, palm, thumb and covered fingers for ultimate durability and increased grip
- HAND SAFETY – Thermoplastic rubber knuckle protection provides impact and abrasion protection across the knuckles
- SECURE FIT – Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure provides a secure custom fit for ideal performance
- SWEAT MANAGEMENT FEATURE – Terry cloth sweat wipe conveniently located on the back of the thumb allows you to stay focused on the job at hand with one wipe of the brow
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Machine wash cool. Air drying is recommended in order to keep the size consistent with its original form from time of purchase