9″ Milwaukee Comfort Grip High-leverage Linesman Plier W/ Crimper
9″ MILWAUKEE COMFORT GRIP HIGH-LEVERAGE LINESMAN PLIER W/CRIMPER 48-22-6100
- Iron carbide edge cutting edge more cuts over the life of the pliers
- Crimper on-board for INS and NON-INS terminals
- Fish tape puller on-board
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Reaming head design up to 1-1/2 in.
- Jaw length: 1.60 in.
- Jaw capacity: 1.77 in.
- Knife edge: 0.83 in.
- Rust resistant
- Forged strength design
2 In Stock
The MILWAUKEE 9 in. High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers feature hardened cutting edges and an integrated reaming head, allowing users to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The lineman pliers also have an on-board crimper and a fish tape puller, giving users added functionality when working with insulated and non-insulated terminals. The pliers have Milwaukee comfort handle grips and will not peel or dig into the users hands during extended use.