1/2”x32”-7/8”x.020 14-18TPI Dewalt Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade 3 Pack
- Matrix II High Speed Steel Edge for Heat and Wear Resistance
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Ideal for thick metal, medium metal and thin gauge metal cutting
4 In Stock
DEWALT Bi-Metal portable bandsaw blades incorporate the Matrix II High Speed Steel Edge for heat and wear resistance. These blades have an 8% cobalt content for added durability and wear. Rc 65-67 tooth hardness also increases wear resistance. The have an alloy steel backer for fatigue resistance. Applications include thick metal, medium metal and thin gauge metal cutting. Package of 3 32-7/8-Inch blades.