1/2×2-9/16 Milwaukee Magnetic Nut Driver
- Custom Alloy76™ Steel is engineered to extend life
- Strong magnetic tip for fastener retention
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Provides up to 30X life Designed for heavy-duty impact applications
- Designed for use with Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers
6 In Stock
The MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty™ 1/2 X 2-9/16 Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 30x life. The Milwaukee nut drivers are made from a proprietary steel, heat treated to control hardness and feature a strong magnetic tip for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. Each magnetic nut driver bit has a color coded ring for quick and easy identification on the jobsite. The SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty™ accessory line is designed for use with impact drivers and drill drivers and ideal for heavy-duty impact applications, while delivering a full system solution for all the user’s drilling and fastening needs.