1-1/2”x7-1/2″ Irwin Auger Bit
- 1-1/2″ Dual Auger Wood Bit.
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole. The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- All bits have a 4-1/2-Inch twist length and a 7-1/2-Inch overall length
2 In Stock
Irwin Industrial Tools 49924 1-1/2-Inch I-100 Auger. For fast, rough or clean and exact holes, Irwin’s extensive line of woodboring drill bits provide the user with the best available tools for each application in achieving their wood drilling needs.